How We work
Stage One: Client Request for Services
Stage Two: Team Selection
- Client Manager will select Translator/Editor/Copy-writer and Proof-reader based on type of translation and availability to meet deadline.
- Client Manager will brief the Translator/Editor/Copy-writer and Proof-reader on the assignment and prepare timeline for delivery.
Stage Three: Provision of Services
- Client Manager will project manage assignments from start to finish, including all communication with you and most importantly ensuring delivery of Service by agreed deadline.
- Translator Editor/Copywriter will perform requested Services.
- Client Manager will carry out quality assurance and send material to Proof-reader for review.
Stage Four: Client Review
- Once the translation is complete, soft copies are immediately available and sent to you by email for review.
- Client Manager can address any queries or amendments where requested prior to confirming the final version of the material.
Stage Five: Delivery
- Client Manager will send you the final material.
- Client Manager will follow up with you on satisfaction with the Services prior to closing the assignment.
- Invoice will be sent via PayPal or Client can visit our office for immediate settlement.
- Invoice will be sent from the company for settlement within (5) five days by Bank Transfer or Client representative can visit our office for immediate settlement.
- Government Sector and Corporate Clients:
- Invoice will be sent from the Company on a bi-monthly basis for settlement within (30) thirty days.
- Invoice will be sent via PayPal for immediate settlement.
- Invoice will be sent from the company for settlement within (5) five days by Bank Transfer.